Find Out How to Manage & Boost Your Mental Health!
Are you ready to give your mental health the attention it needs?
Do you ever feel worried, anxious, or down from time to time?
Are you ready to learn ways to manage stressors in your life?
Do you find yourself being too hard on yourself?
THIS BOOK IS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- Burned Out
- Ready To Improve Their Wellbeing
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Kennette Thigpen Harris
Corporate Mental Health Expert, Speaker, Consultant & Trainer
Dr. Kennette Thigpen Harris, also known as Dr. K, is passionate about people and their personal mental health journey. She has worked with thousands of individuals from around the globe to support and guide them all the way to their breakthrough.
As an International Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Dr. K provides evidenced-based tips to minimize stressors and maximize mental wellbeing.
Implementing these actionable steps will transform and shift your thinking, actions, and behaviors.
Dr. K knows exactly what it takes to stop being so hard on yourself and to Cut Yourself Some Slack to boost your mental health. She has created this book and self-guided workbook with the intention of jump starting your life. It is a chance for you to develop yourself as a person, work through pivotal changes, and live a more focused life.LEARN MORE ABOUR DR.K HERE
DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Understand the power of your MENTAL ABILITY by gaining more knowledge.
- Cultivate a positive MENTAL ATTITUDE toward complex challenges.
- Create MENTAL BALANCE in how we think, feel and act.
- Achieve MENTAL CLARITY to actively engage your mind.
- Boost your MENTAL ENERGY to improve your mood.
- Seek MENTAL HEALING by acknowledging, processing, and accepting life experiences.
- Improve your overall MENTAL HEALTH and wellbeing.
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!
Available in bulk and individual copies
GRAB YOUR COPY OF "CUT YOURSELF SOME SLACK" NOW!
"Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves." ― Henry David Thoreau.BUY NOW!